Apr 1, 2009

Chicken Legs And Maple Salad


Husband likes chicken thighs more than drumsticks, but that's all they had at Trader Joe's, unless he wanted skinless chicken thighs (and really people, what's the point of that?), plus these were fresh and organic and...you get the point.  I tossed them in curry powder and other spicy-ish, savory spices and cooked at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.  Served with yam mash and...



...salad with a maple dressing recipe I got from school.  It's made up of mayonnaise, olive oil, maple syrup and white wine vinegar.  Sounds kinda gross (especially for me, the girl who can't even stand to have mayonnaise on her finger, much less ingest it, unless it's tuna salad), it's surprisingly good.  Tangy and sweet, and a little goes a long way.  I tossed it on mixed baby greens with toasted pecans and dried cherries.


My dinner:  cucumber, green beans, cheese, nuts and dried pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment