Nov 6, 2009

A Couple Of Husband Meals



Lovelies, I am so bored of the food I am eating and feeding poor husband, it's like my camera weighs 500 pounds.  I think because I spend my time coming up with interesting dishes for clients, we're like the cobblers with no...cobbler (apple cobbler sounds GOOD...).

All I eat is cereal, Luna bars and nuts.  Husband got some sausage and peppers over polenta and...

 

 

...crispy chicken, steamed veggies and roasted potatoes.

 

I'm going to a Food Blogger Photography workshop in Long Beach this weekend.  Hope to be inspired (rather than intimidated, which is what I am anticipating) because at the moment...I am not (as I'm sure you can tell).  I'm in a food rut and a blogger rut.

Workouts this week:

Today (God willing):  45 minutes elliptical at Gold's (I really doubt it, will probably do a toning DVD instead.  Don't really feel like driving to Venice at 3:30pm on a Friday)

Thursday:  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred-Level 1 and 2

Wednesday:  YogaGlo with Jo Tatsula

Tuesday:  Run?

Monday:  YogaGlo with Jo Tatsula


No comments:

Post a Comment