Nov 2, 2009

New Bangs and 11.2.09 Cook Day



Dear friend and uber talented hair and make-up stylist, Alex Kelley, came to the house to cut mine and husband's hair alfresco on the back porch.  She even brought her little dog, Bludgette, with her.  Love.  And I'm so excited about my bangs!  They give me some semblance of style, which trust me, I do not have.

 

Post cut, I headed to my client's home to cook their food for the next three days.  Meal one:  Roasted Potato Leek Soup with Parmesan and Crispy Shallots, served with Baby Arugula salad tossed in Dijon Vinaigrette.

 


 

Meal two:  Lemon Orzo salad with Roasted Shrimp and Heirloom Tomatoes with Dill and fresh Feta.

 

Meal three:  Pecan and Asiago stuffed organic Chicken Breasts wrapped in Bacon and baked in a mustard Veloute.  Served with Balsamic Roasted Asparagus and Brown Rice.

 

 



Dessert:  Double Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Chunks and Walnuts (and two chocolate chip cookies client made).

What are you craving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment