Sep 18, 2009

What I Ate After My Raw Experience




So I had an amazing time at a Raw Curious Salon.  Had some raw chocolate (yum) and kale salad (actually, yum), then promptly came home and had a sugary, completely not optimal dinner and yes, I was acting out.  All the talk of my intestines rotting and my body shutting down because it's trying to assimilate and process dead food made me want to eat a pizza.  Yep, I'm crazy.  If I feel like I'm going to be deprived, I have a food tantrum.  Last night, my tantrum consisted of a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with unsweetened almond milk (extra points for the optimal milk choice) and a vegan snickerdoodle.

I do hope to incorporate more raw into my life, but raw as a lifestyle is beyond me.  Just thinking about it makes me want to roast something!



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment