Sep 29, 2009

Stressed Out Lunch



Made husband some Amy's Lentil soup with a sourdough grilled cheese and heirloom tomato sandwich.  And a Dr. Pepper.  Still so weird to see him drink soda.

 


 


 

I had a Coconut Cream Pie Larabar, and...


 

...Dreyer's Rocky Road lowfat ice cream.  Yes, ice cream for lunch.  Clearly, I'm stressed.

It is tough right now.  We're both working from home, we're both working non-stop and we both have issues we choose to obsess over.  Or, I'll just speak for myself; I obsess all day long and I feel like I'm going to give myself a heart attack or cancer or an ulcer or something.  I need to pray for guidance every moment, I think, because me trying to figure it out is so not working.

Tuesday workout:  60 minute YogaGlo with Jo (although I couldn't lay still for any of the floor stretching or savasana)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment