Aug 2, 2009

My Dinner: Guess Who's Enjoying Her Sugar?



As you may or may not know, I had abstained from refined sugar for about 4 years and had struggled with bingeing on sugar for years before that. Thanks to culinary school (and a brave husband who went before me), I began eating sugar again and I feel like a gleeful little kid.

While I am definitely eating more sugary things and the balance of some of my meals is questionable, I am not overeating the sugar nor do I have any desire to. The idea that I can have ice cream in the freezer and peanut butter cereal in the cupboard without devouring them immediately is a miracle.

My dinner: roasted green beans with some grated parm, 1 cup low fat coffee ice cream, 1/2 cup granola, 1/2 cup peanut butter Puffins, a peanut butter Larabar and a lemon zest Luna bar. Yum yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment