Aug 14, 2009

Mmmmeatball Sub. Bay Cities Style.



I have been meaning to try Bay Cities Deli for about 8 years. After watching Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger devour Godmother sandwiches there on The Best Thing I Ever Ate, I said that's it! I'm going. And I did.



I got a side of roasted vegetables, which were delicious. Perfectly seasoned and just a touch spicy (red pepper flakes?).



Husband's dinner: meatball sub, potato salad and potato chips (which he did not eat).



Mine. This was pretty damn perfect. The roll makes it, which they bake in house. It was just soft enough, just chewy enough, just doughy enough. Amazing. So happy right now. I'm easy to please. Just give me some bread and cheese. I did not try to make a poem just now.

1 comment:

  1. those roasted veggies are making me happy. yum, fo' sho'!

    ReplyDelete