Aug 14, 2009

Friday Lunch



I had yogurt love and a Tropical Fruit Tart Larabar. Not a fan of this flavor. I think it's the orange peel. Didn't work for me. Anyone out there a fan?



Husband had the last of the tofu mac & cheese, two veggie corn dogs, some chips and some raw veggies.

Today was a wash. I was super tired and kinda bummed out...feel lost at the moment and just trying to let myself be there. I want to trust that I don't have clarity right now for some brilliant reason that will become clear later, and to try to just do what's in front of me today and see what happens. Sounds good, in theory.

It's weird because since January of this year, I felt like I was "going somewhere" (whatever that means), like things were progressing, opportunities were being presented, and I was succeeding and enjoying the process. Now, things have slowed and I have time to think about what I want to do next. No. Freaking. Idea. And any ideas I do have I'm second guessing....

Friday workout: 4 mile walk at 9am and 4 mile walk at 4pm (thanks, Cori).

No comments:

Post a Comment