Aug 14, 2009

Even My Books Are Sugary!


I had to document my bedside table reading. We have Babycakes (my vegan baking goddess bible), I'd Trade My Husband For A Housekeeper and I Was A Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids.

The husband and mommy books were recommendations from my therapist as I ponder whether or not I REALLY want to have children. I know this has been discussed in previous posts, but just to recap, I think that if we decide to have kids, we should actually really want to be parents, rather than doing it because "it's time" or because "childless couples are selfish" or because babies are cute. I realize I have a ton of judgements around people who have kids just to have them as well as people who don't have them for whatever reason. So in typical California fruits and nuts fashion, I will read and journal and "feel my feelings" about it. I'm pretty sure I will be sad and terrified either way.

Sorry for the whiny post. Just where I'm at for the moment.

Back to the food!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...please let us know what you think of the books...and if you want to chat, we'd be happy to give you a call.

    Best,

    Amy Nobile & Trisha Ashworth

    ReplyDelete