Jul 13, 2009

Meal Catch Up



I took only a few food photos last week. I was in work survival mode. I think I made this green monster on Wednesday night. All I wanted for dinner.



Made this for husband on my day off (Saturday). Took some leftover organic roasted chicken, shredded it. Made a sauce with homemade chicken broth, olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, onion, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Finished with spinach, balsamic vinegar, veggy "Parmesan" cheese and a dollop of hummus. Served over corn pasta.



Newly roasted chicken with steamed veggies and baby yams.

What I ate on set: lots of bars, a few cookies, rice cakes and salad. When you style food that is sometimes stinky and old, hunger is not an issue.

Workouts: early, early runs on most days, did yoga once. Even though I had to wake up at 5am, it was worth it to feel warmed up and alert for the long day ahead.

Now I'm off to the gym and then to get ready for our first anniversary dinner! Will be documented...

No comments:

Post a Comment