Jun 1, 2009

Oatbran With Chia Seeds


I have been madly reading other fabulous food blogs and am so inspired/overwhelmed with ideas and recipes. I decided to make Heather's famous oatbran that she loves so very much, it is a daily occurrence (at least).

Here is her recipe and if you read her blog in depth you will find that she makes oatbran with many, many things, including veggies. Very inventive and intriguing.

I took her basic recipe and substituted the 1 cup of hot water with 1 cup of vanilla hemp milk. I also added a mashed banana.

I served this to husband and he was very happy. I think I'm going to try some with mashed yam, cinnamon and a touch of butter next. Hungry!


Monday workout: Squeeze Strong with Tracy Effinger

1 comment:

  1. So glad the oat bran made your husband very happy. :) Can't quite get my hubby to jump on the oat bran train. Your plans for your next bowl sounds delicious.

    Thanks for the shout-out, and I hope you have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete