Jun 1, 2009

Salmon Sandwich On Fitness Bread


First, I poached the salmon in white wine, lemon juice and a bit of garlic for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Then I spread mayo, mustard, thinly sliced white onion, tomatoes, cucumber and spinach on toasted fitness bread. Add salmon, serve with carrot sticks and tater tots.

Husband was eating this and suddenly said "you've tricked me into eating pumpernickel bread". I said, "do you hate pumpernickel bread?" and he said, "as much as I could hate anything that is food, I hate pumpernickel bread". Oh. Okay.

He's eaten it a few times with no complaints and since he doesn't want to eat wheat and isn't keen on floury things, I thought I was doing him a favor. No more fitness bread. Back to the bread drawing board. Any ideas?

I had my ritual meal.

Sunday workout: Eva's Hardcore class at Gold's Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment