Jun 23, 2009

Crispy Chicken And A Modified Ritual Meal



This was Monday night dinner. Husband's favorite curry crusted chicken thighs. Served with spiced yam mash and steamed veggies. I always pick the hottest days to crank the oven up to 400 degrees. Genius am I.



This is a slightly modified ritual meal. I don't know if y'all have noticed, but I've been branching out a bit from the exact same meal for every meal, yes? My latest obsessions are vegan cookies and green monsters, which result in a caloric imbalance that leads to bigger dinners. Don't know how much this agrees with me. It could be my body saying "thank you, mama, for the variety" or it could be my body saying "what the- where's all this sugar coming from?!"

Tonight I am feeling weirdly achy and dizzy; think it could be a reaction to the fish I snarfed after my culinary exam today (the fish was perfect and perfectly fresh, I just think I may have an allergy, as I am allergic to shellfish as it is).

Modified Ritual Meal: cucumber, celery, broccoli, cheese, spiced yam mash, nuts and dried pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment