Jun 26, 2009

Breakfast Day Three


Breakfast began with a vegan cinnamon roll from Trader Joe's. It was actually a bagel with no hole. It wasn't sexy like a cinnamon roll or anything (as if). I lightly toasted it in the oven, slathered it with light butter and some extra cinnamon.

Whatevers. Not that interesting. I think I will make bread pudding out of the rest of it. Cube the rolls, add vanilla rice milk, eggs, stevia, cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight and then bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Yum.



After the disappointing roll, I had a Larabar. My second try. This was Cherry Pie. It was kind of sour. I liked the Peanut Butter one way better.

Friday workout: 4 mile speed walk. That's all I had in me. Tummy has been upset since Tuesday when I ate my test fish. Now mama's allergic to shellfish AND fish fish I guess. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment