Jan 4, 2009

Pizza House: final vacation meal

Sister's cheesy pepperoni stix. Basically a small pizza with no sauce. She loved. I wanted to dive in, but I did not.


My meatball sub and side of steamed veggies. I have to say it was super tasty. Bread was fresh and had some substance but got nice and sauce when the sauce soaked in a bit. Meatballs were solid, melted cheese was enough without being too much, nicely cooked onions and banana peppers to add a sour note and a touch of heat. I will get this again.


Husband had boneless buffalo wings, onion rings and a small Caesar salad. I just asked him how he liked it and this is what he said, "pretty yummy, the wings were hot, the onion rings were cold and the salad was warm. Overall, good."

Tomorrow, it's back to LA. And work. And reality. Hmmm. How do I do that?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Mandy! Sorry I haven't stopped by in so long--bad, bad blog friend! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm glad you got to sneak in a couple of breaks from your regular food routine!

    How's work? What's your new project? I'm proofreading at a company that does standardized testing. Oh, the interesting sectors we never knew existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anywhere around you can search for a good food with different specialty of taste and you will get used to it. Happy eating everyone :) Yummy post!

    Xahnn from Postdoctoral Fellowships

    ReplyDelete