Jan 6, 2009

Dinner before channeling

First day back from vacation is kinda brutal. But the brutality is self-imposed. I am a bit of a task master and when there's a lot of tasks I start making deals with myself like, "if you get all the bills paid and clean the kitchen, you're allowed to take a break to eat dinner". I was up at six and did not stop the whole day. The good news is I'm probably burning off the Christmas weight through stress alone.

After working all day, I got to make dinner (I know, get off the cross...). Husband had a tofu cheeseburger with all the fixings on a low carb English muffin, steamed organic green beans and tater tots.

Mine: cucumber, broccoli and cauliflower, cheese, nuts and dried pineapple.

Then we went to a channeling session with some close friends. I know, VERY LA. It was cool. I'm supposed to heal children according to the spirit (I've actually been told this twice). I don't get it, not the most child friendly girl and frankly, kids scare the crap out of me, although I'm obsessed with babies. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment