Dec 21, 2008

Popcorn Lunch


Husband and I had the whole day to spend with Austin to celebrate Christmas early (we're leaving for Michigan on Monday). The plan was to do some last minute shopping, lunch, movie, board games, presents and dinner. Until we got trapped in the mall parking garage. We decided to re-park the car and walk a mile to the movies. Which meant lunch was-movie lunch! My favorite! I had a big old popcorn (which I forgot to photograph until the movie started, and the flash completely embarrassed Austin but hey, I'm dedicated), Austin had a big soft pretzel, and husband had a hotdog.

We saw Yes Man. The movie was alright, but Zooey Deschanel was completely adorable as Allison! The best romantic comedy female character since Meg Ryan played Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment