Oct 27, 2008

Monday lunch after the no fly report

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but we have been experiencing a bizarre fly issue. Beginning in August, and with no obvious explanation, we had up to 20 flies a day squeezing their way through our windows to their speedy death at my bare hand. I am not fly tolerant. I do not play.

I finally threatened to contact the health board, which got our management company calling pest control swiftly. And OF COURSE, once said exterminator was called in, no flies, anywhere. He checked the attic space: nothing again. The mystery continues, but I feel very relieved that there weren't any bodies rotting above us. I have a very active imagination.

Lunch post fly man: green beans, cheese, nuts and dried pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment