Oct 27, 2008

The Italian binge I forgot to photograph

As we were cleaning up, I shouted "I am so stupid" as I looked at my camera looking at me expectantly. I was so freaking excited and so hungry for our dinner, that I completely forgot to photograph it. Classic.

We had Earth, Wind and Flour Caesar salad, chicken Parmesan and pepperoni pizza. I am still full. The salad was fine, the pizza was AWESOME, and the chicken was totally disappointing: dry chicken breasts with flavorless breading under marinara and gloppy cheese. That's what makes me nuts about restaurants; if you're not going to put any time or care into a dish, don't put it on the menu! To make such excellent pizza, but phone in other dishes is bad business, in my humble opinion.

www.earthwindandflour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment