Tonight, Ev was served baked "fried" chicken, steamed veggies, tater tots and sauteed peaches.
Baked "Fried" Chicken
1. Take 4 chicken thighs (preferably organic)
2. Combine 1/2 cup bread crumbs with 1/2 packet of any kind of seasoning mix you like (taco, guacamole, Italian dressing, ranch dressing...go crazy). Put in a plastic gallon size bag.
3. Toss chicken in bag and shake to coat
4. Put on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes
1. Cut up a nice peach into chunks or slices
2. Put 1T of butter, 1t of cinnamon and 1t of honey to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat
3. When it starts getting melty, put peaches in. Let brown a few minutes, then turn and repeat. Keep on low heat until peaches are as soft as you want them.