Sep 3, 2010

Pastitsio, Jerk Chicken, and S'mores Cookie Bars


Heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil tossed with garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.


Toasted french baguette tossed in some fresh garlic butter.  Combine with tomatoes and you've got yourself a gorgeous panzanella salad.  I eat that alone for a perfect summer supper.


Roasted jerk chicken...


...with rice (chicken is sweet and spicy).


Fusilli with prosciutto, peas and mint in a light cream sauce.


Pastitsio.  Clients loved this so much I'm headed out to a Malibu beach house today to make another batch for a family Labor Day weekend.  My job is crazy...



S'mores cookie bars.  A sugar cookie crust, topped with a layer of marshmallow fluff, a layer of chocolate, a layer of crushed cinnamon graham crackers, topped with more sugar cookie dough.  Baked until golden and bubbly.

What are you gonna eat this Labor Day weekend?  I just ate my baby's weight in waffles with butter and syrup...xo

1 comment:

  1. All looks amazing and makes me hungry. I want the pastitsio recipe!!

    ReplyDelete