Sep 20, 2010

Lasagna, Ribs, Italian Baked Beans & Oreo Truffles



My clients like to eat "real food".  I'm all over it.  Who wants lasagna?  I made this with Sicilian chicken sausage.






It's not gonna be fun to clean this dish, but I love nothing more than a clump of burned cheese.




Chicken tetrazzini.  Shredded chicken thighs, sauteed mushrooms, peas and penne in a bechamel sauce with parmesan and a panko crust.  Oh yeah.




Pork baby back ribs.  Because they're served with saucy beans, I simply did a dry-ish rub on these babies:  mustard, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.



Italian baked beans.  I love these because they're not too sweet, but are still rich and wonderful.




Oreo truffles.  Just to finish off a nice, light meal (what, it's Autumn!  We have to have a little extra padding for the cold months ahead...).

2 comments:

  1. OREO TRUFFLES! Drooling... Everything looks delish. Can't wait for you to cook for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I secretly love Oreos! I will be making these truffles NOW!! Great food :)

    ReplyDelete