Nov 21, 2009

Gluten Free, Vegan Pasta Bake





Had a little photo sesh with the vegan pasta bake.  Here's what's in it:

4 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower
1 chopped onion, sauteed
1/2 cup soy cream cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded soy cheese
3 cups brown rice fusilli pasta, cooked al dente
1 package Trader Joe's Italian Soy Sausage, crumbled
1/2 jar tomato sauce

Mixed everything up and topped with shredded cheese.  Baked at 350 degrees for 40 minutes




 




 












 



I love when yummy vegan, gluten free meals happen spontaneously.  Good for me, good for husband, good for clients!

I'm planning to go for a sunset run.  I love to run when the sun is either coming up or going down, not when it's out (and yes, I live in the wrong state, being a sun hater and all).

I'm also planning on either having pizza for dinner or dessert for dinner.  That's how I get crazy on the weekends; I play with my food. 

Lately workouts:

Friday:  Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred:  Level I and II
Thursday:  YogaGlo sesh with husband
Wednesday:  3 mile run
Tuesday:  YogaGlo


No comments:

Post a Comment