Nov 14, 2009

Breakfast For Lunch, Weens and Beanies (love you, Dad) and A Quart Of Ice Cream





Had to have my weekly fill of Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding.  I learned that Smart Balance Light does not melt. Ever.  Tasted a lot better than it looks.





 



Husband's organic, uncured beef and pork hot dogs, totally not organic baked beans and chips.  My dad calls this meal "weens and beanies" which is so bad it's good and every time I say it I simultaneously smile and cringe.


Onto my eating adventure...last night, I was hungry.  Specifically, I was hungry for Pad Thai.






Husband wanted Mexican.







Against my better judgment, I agreed.  Because we are lazy were having food delivered, I was hesitant about Mexican because something happens in transit and Mexican food is NEVER as good delivered.  At all.  By far.  I don't know what occurs, but blech.


I hated my meal.  Like a good compulsive over eater, I cleaned my plate, but was pissed.

My remedy?  Ice cream.







This was Dreyers Cookies and Cream.  I was debating between getting a pint of higher fat, higher calorie ice cream (knowing full well that pint would be gone-I do have a little self awareness) or getting a quart of low fat ice cream.


Got the quart.  Ate the quart.


The moral of the story is:  eat what you want and never buy a quart of ice cream.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment