Oct 14, 2009

Guilty Vegan Cookies

The website is coming!  I promise.  Very soon.



In the meantime, feel free to peruse my silly food blog, get really hungry and order some vegan cookies.

I deliver orders in Los Angeles for weddings, parties, events and miscellaneous cravings.  I also ship anywhere in the US.


Current Flavors


Lemon Coconutty


 Almond Choconutty


Cinnamon Pecanutty


Cashewnutty


Peanut Butter & Jelly


Peanut Butter & Banana


Peanut Butter Sandwich


GV Truffles


Big Chocolate Chip

• All varieties vegan, gluten free, wheat free and soy free
• Most varieties sugar free
$16 per batch (approx. 20 treats)

$10 local delivery charge 

Get You Some: orders@guiltyvegan.com
Contact Me:  mandy@guiltyvegan.com

I'm always creating new flavors.  Let me know what's missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment