Oct 6, 2009

Some Foods



After too many of these meals, which I love, but come on, Mandy...

 

Greek yogurt, strawberries and organic peanut butter pows.  Again.

 

Sometimes you need to have cake for dinner.  I got two mini cakes from Whole Foods:  Carrot and Coconut.  Tasted good, felt guilty afterwards, which results in more Greek yogurt and cereal meals.  Oye.

 


 

Cornbread muffin leftover from a birthday party we just came home from.  Our super talented friend, Tom, celebrated his 45th birthday at The Gumbo Pot at the LA Farmer's Market.  I had jambalaya and collard greens, which tasted awesome!  So spicy and it was a beautiful Fall evening.  We love you, Tom!

I had my cornbread with husband (he had some strawberry ice cream and a couple of GV double chocolate cookies).

Monday workout:  super fast 2 mile run before cake dinner

Tuesday workout:  40 minutes elliptical at Gold's Gym and some ab work



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment