Oct 10, 2009

Lunch On Some Weekday



Forgive me, my lovelies.  I've been gone and obsessed and doing everything but blogging.  One day life will be "normal", or something.  Starting a business is something I never thought I'd do, but I'm following my passion, and this is where it's taking me.  Trusting.  Following.  Breathing.  Not sleeping.

Lunch on Tuesday (or Wednesday):  cucumber, 2 Luna bars and 2 string cheeses.






Husband got a turkey taco salad:  seasoned ground turkey with onion, garlic, cumin and chili powder.  Added turkey to a big bed of baby spinach, cucumber, salsa, tofu cheese, corn chips, refried beans and guacamole.  Not a diet salad.

Workout recap from last week-

Monday:  40 minutes elliptical
Tuesday:  3 mile run
Wednesday:  Squeeze Stronger DVD with Tracy Effinger
Thursday:  90 minute Travis Eliot yoga class with Jenny (her first time ever and she rocked it)!
Friday:  4 mile run/walk

No comments:

Post a Comment