Oct 19, 2009

Bread Pudding and Some News



Today is Monday, but it feels like Sunday.  The work I thought I had today disappeared, and husband is away teaching in Burbank, so I had a quiet house and an open schedule all at once.

After 10am spin class, I went to Whole Foods to stock up on a few items (eggs, cucumbers, cinnamon raisin bread, broccoli...) and then made my favorite Sunday (on a Monday) lunch:  Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding.

Tomorrow is my first day cooking for a twice weekly personal chef client!  Two clients, actually.  I am so excited and so grateful and with all this work comes...Guilty Vegan Cookie halt.

Don't when the halt will be unhalted, but rest assured I will continue baking and if you have a craving, you know where to find me...

Monday workout:  Spin class!

Monday workout: 

No comments:

Post a Comment