Aug 27, 2009

And We're Back To Yogurt Love, With NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia



NuNaturals was kind enough to send me quite the care package full of lovely stevia products. I have only just begun to explore as I had some already opened stevia to get through first.

Today's yogurt love was sweetened with NuNaturals vanilla stevia. Love it! It doesn't have any alcohol taste, which some other brands have a tendency to have. Very impressed.




This was 6 ounces of fat free Fage, 1 cup of peanut butter Puffins and 1 cup frozen strawberries. Luscious.

It's HOT here. Like unseasonably warm for Santa Monica: 90 degrees, which is making me forgetful. I went to my massage client this evening, and my car was acting weird; the breaks and the steering wheel seemed mushy.

Rather than obsess all the way to Beverly Hills about whether or not my car would make it (and make it home), I decided to turn around and take husband's car. Did that and am about 3 blocks away from my client when I realize, there isn't a massage table in husband's car. Holy brain fart. Luckily, I've had this client for 9 years, and I brought her cookies. So we laughed and ate chocolate cookies and rescheduled for Saturday. Not excited about working on Saturday when I have an apartment to pack, but at least I'm not losing money.

I just really hope my car is not f**ked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment