Jul 27, 2009

Lunch And Making Blisscuits With Dad



Hmmm. Sweet tooth today, you think? This was my lunch. And my breakfast was a Pecan Pie Larabar. Eatin' what I'm cravin', all part of the workation.



After Dad came home from work (and had a wee rest), he resumed his role as sous chef (he's BRILLIANT) and we made Blisscuits.



Dad separating the eggs. A yolk accidentally dropped into the whites, but he rescued it before it broke.



Had to use force to open up the Erythritol. Whew, say that five times fast. Don't worry, it's a natural sweetener.



Yeah, I'm wiping my hands on my pants and yes, those are pajama pants. That's how I roll on workation (actually, that's how I roll most of the time). This was my first time actually making Blisscuits from scratch. Verdict? Needed salt to bring out the sweetness and actually calculated the calories...180 each. Hmmm, I love 'em, but I don't know if I love them that much if I could have a Larabar or a Luna bar for the same caloric price. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun making blisscuits with you! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete