Jul 2, 2009

Culinary School: Finals Week Two


Finally I am posting about the second week of finals! Again, my apologies. The weird allergy/cold blast I experienced shook my whole week up. So...

The test was on Tuesday, which was the day I felt the worst. I stopped by the drugstore on my way to school and stuffed myself with Sudafed. Yes, I was stoned when I made this meal and when I took these pictures (obvi, considering the blur factor and that I completely forgot to take a picture of the first dish-it was a cheese souffle). The above blur is a nectarine crisp. Perfect score. Cooking on drugs; I guess that makes me a real chef.




This was braised chicken with leeks and tomatoes and finished with tarragon. I got one point off, I forget for what.

Overall...97%! Yippee!!! One more week to go and so far, so great.

Tuesday workout: nada. Surviving school and food shopping for styling shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment