Jun 17, 2009

Swordfish After An Audition


I pan fried a ginormous swordfish stead and served it with sharp cheddar polenta and sauteed veggies in a wine wine pan sauce.



Mine: crudites, a mix of hummus and Trader Joe's fat free balsamic vinaigrette, broccoli, nuts and 2 fruit bars. I was out of string cheese (NEVER thought that would happen), so I improvised with the crudites and hummus.

Today Denise asked me to accompany her on an audition for a wedding reality show. This brought back so many memories. The last time I auditioned, I was 25, or maybe 24? I'm 32 and I wore a $99 wedding dress and carried a cupcake bouquet. I still got it! It was so much fun and such an honor to be a part of the greatness that is Denise Vivaldo!




That's all I can say at this point and I will be posting more pics on Food Fanatics Unwashed in the next day or so. Needless to say, we are excited, we are hopeful and I am grateful!

Wednesday workout: YogaGlo 90 minute vinyasa flow with Isabelle. Ugh. Too hard and too easy at the same time. Weird and nothing flowy about it. Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment