Jun 25, 2009

Breakfast Again



Breakfast again! Second day in a row. Confession: I ate extra nuts last night, so my plan was to eat this and then not eat again until dinner so I could "catch up" on my calories for the day. Very disordery, I realize. I've been reading many blogs with many beautiful, healthy, vibrant women who have given up calorie counting. I cannot imagine, and it sounds thrilling and terrifying at the same time.

If someone else was telling me this, I would ask them what else is going on? Because we know the food (whether too much or too little) is a symptom...well, husband is starting his own business, my work is sort of slow, neither one of us is sure what we want to do or how to go about doing it, our therapist is going into rehab and my mom has mysterious health issues. When I think of it that way it makes perfect sense that I would choose to play with my food as a distraction.

Tonight, I choose to love myself and have a snack before bed. Amen.

Thursday workout: 40 minutes cardio at the gym (elliptical and stepmill)

No comments:

Post a Comment