Apr 7, 2009

Salmon Salad With Olive Tapenade


What can I say about salmon salad?  It's fresh salmon:
Rubbed with a bit of olive oil,  lemon juice, salt and pepper, cooked for 10 minutes in a 400 degree oven (should still be a bit raw inside).  

I put it on a bed of greens and sliced cucumber dressed with a lemon chive vinaigrette.  I put some roasted tomatoes on the side: 

Halved tomatoes topped with olive oil, tofu Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper roasted at 400 degrees for 30 minutes) and topped it with an olive tapenade: 

Hand chopped olives mixed with chopped shallot, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and fresh cilantro.

That is all.  I'm watching Dancing With The Stars and I keep crying because I'm so proud of the dancers.  Why all this emotion...hmmm...I guess therapy is working.


I've been scoping the food blogosphere and I've noticed many are disclosing their workouts and since I workout daily and it's a huge part of my life, I will let y'all know what I'm doing, too.

Monday's workout:  cardio at Gold's Gym- 20 minutes stepmill, 10 minutes running on treadmill, 10 minutes elliptical and some ab work.

No comments:

Post a Comment