Apr 7, 2009

Culinary School: Cooked Fruit And Vegetables


We made a lot of food in class yesterday. It was pretty tasty overall. If anything strikes your fancy, give me a holler and I'll gladly send you the recipe.


Beet and Chevre Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette (very good job, however I have determined I am not a beet girl.  I am a fried cheese girl, though)



Pureed Broccoli with Creme Fraiche (I made this one, it was easily yum with creme fraiche, parmesan cheese and butter, what's not to love?)


Mixed Bean Salad with Feta and Mint Dressing (not a fan of the mint, but that's just my palate)


Spring Vegetable Fricasee (good, homey, comforting)


Roasted Asparagus Polonaise (the breadcrumb and chopped hard boiled egg topping totally worked, it was like super fancy and deconstructed ham and eggs on toast)

1 comment: