Jan 1, 2009

Lunching in Ohio

We arrived on Monday night and dinner was a mish mosh which I forgot to photograph: mom's tuna noodle casserole, mushroom pizza and other various Christmas leftovers and snacky crap like Chex mix, nuts and chips. And lots and lots of sugar.

I had 2 and 1/2 slices of mushroom pizza, green beans and some dried pineapple. I thought this meal was a smashing success considering this house is ground zero for me in terms of overeating. The sheer variety of choice in unhealthiness is staggering, so I let myself go a bit when I'm there.

Oh! This is Evan's lunch, which was eaten in our bedroom since everyone else in the house was napping in various spots. He had peanut butter and honey toast, scrambled eggs with tofu cheese, half a turkey sausage and an orange.



Mine: green beans, cucumber (not pictured), cheese, nuts and dried pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment