Jan 12, 2009

Dinner before the Globes

Husband got some tasty leftovers: baked "fried" chicken, yam mash, veggies and...

...fried banana for dessert.

As usual I was a bit remiss whilst watching the Golden Globes because I hadn't seen all the movies. Not even close. After watching, here is what I'm excited to see:

Slumdog Millionaire
Revolutionary Road
The Reader
Happy Go Lucky
The Wrestler

The most important part of the awards is what the ladies' are wearing and who looks fabulous, who looks old, who looks fat, etc. I was pretty much not wowed: way to much Studio 54 necklines and 80's prom poufiness and cotton candy hair.

My favorite dress was worn by Sally Hawkins who won Best Actress in a comedy for Happy Go Lucky. Although she was frighteningly, painfully thin, the dress was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment