Dec 16, 2008

Pasta bake and sauteed pears

We have a spiritual group we go to on Monday nights, so dinner is fast.  I gotta say, I love my freezer!  I make lots of recipes in big batches and freeze individual portions.

When I reheat, I usually add some fresh ingredients to sex it up.  This is turkey sausage pasta bake.  I added some steak, fresh veggies, tomato sauce and grated Romano cheese.  I also like to bake it rather than nuke it.   Time permitting, of course.

Mine:  cucumber, cheesy broccoli, cheese, nuts and a dried mango bar (under paper towel). 

2 comments:

  1. "We have a spiritual group we go to on Monday nights...."

    "...I usually add some fresh ingredients to sex it up. This is turkey sausage pasta bake. I added some steak, fresh veggies, tomato sauce and grated Romano cheese."

    That is sooooooooooooo L.A.

    But I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. I never realize how la la I've gotten until a Midwest friend puts me in check. Couldn't agree more. Makes me kind of sick. I'm going to eat pizza, stuff my feelings and smoke a cigarette soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete