Nov 7, 2008

Pasta Bake

Husband enjoyed his four cheese turkey sausage pasta bake. I love that I can clean out the fridge whenever I make this dish. It's simply whatever veggies you have (selection today was broccoli, cauliflower and green beans), whatever cheese you have (goat, mozzarella, cream cheese and tofu jack), some form of protein (turkey sausage) and some form of pasta (rotini). Then I freeze whatever is left in single serving portions and he has organic and totally delish meals ready to nuke.

I had cucumber, green beans, cheese, nuts and dried pineapple. Then I had more nuts, which qualifies as overeating in my crazy calorie calculator brain of mine, but I'm trying to let that go.

We watched the first part of the HBO John Adams series. Good, and timely with all the history that's swirling around us.

1 comment:

  1. nuts are just too good! we made sushi - avocado and peanut rolls - last night, and i just kept eating handfuls of nuts while i was cooking. i was full before i even had a bit of sushi.

    ReplyDelete