Oct 23, 2008

Apple Crumbler, Spicy Rigatoni and the last stuffing

Husband's dessert:  baked apple crumbler=chopped apple, drizzle of honey, dash of cinnamon, dots of butter and a big handful of granola.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

Spicy turkey sausage rigatoni with assorted veggies:  carrots, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes and onions, cooked until slightly soft, add your favorite marinara.  Add any raw turkey sausage and simmer over low heat until turkey is cooked.  Toss with rigatoni and finish with some shaved Romano cheese.

Husband enjoyed this dinner while he met with his writing partner.  So I took my dinner to the bedroom.


All this stuffing is stuffing me.  I feel like I've gained five pounds.  Ugh.  I don't actually know if this is true because it is not wise for me to weigh myself (a bit obsessive with it, which is a whole other Oprah).  So I've put the bread in the freezer and it's back to nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment