Feb 22, 2010

Pizza, Lasagna, Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies, Orange Poundcake & A Brisket Dinner. No Diets Here!

 


This is a "high tech vegetarian" pizza from Earth, Wind & Flour.  It's thinly sliced, roasted eggplant, basil, and enough garlic to turn my husband gay. Yum.



  



Simple tomato and cheese lasagna.   



  




  



Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough.  



  


Ready for the oven.







I cannot keep these in the house.  Crack.


  



I also made an orange pound cake with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.  I was testing a recipe for a client. 



  



It was good!  Subtle orange flavor, and I love anything that involves glaze.



  



I added the glaze while the cake was still warm so it would soak in and develop a thick, sugary crust.



  



My cousin came to stay with us and requested some home cooking.  Done!



  



Mustard crusted brisket, garlic smashed yukon gold potatoes and steamed green beans.  



No comments:

Post a Comment