Feb 17, 2010

What Am I Doing?

 


Let's start with dessert, shall we?  My lovely clients have a bit of a sweet tooth, and although they only request dinners, I notice the cookie dough and chocolate candy and Rocky Road ice cream.  I wanted to make them some homemade treats.
Enter:  Chocolate Puddle Cookies.  Almost like meringues, the cookie batter is chopped walnuts, cocoa, powdered sugar and egg whites.  When baked, they get shiny and crackly, but stay gooey on the inside.



  



  



Mandy being Mandy, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, so I stole this picture from the world wide interweb.  Mine look like this, only a lot lumpier.



  


How cool is their little green teapot?

Oven roasted tomatoes.  Roma tomatoes with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper and asiago cheese.  Served with stuffed portobello mushrooms.



  



Minestrone soup.  Topped with pesto and Parmesan, served with sourdough baguette.


 
  



Portobello mushrooms stuffed with ricotta and spinach and baked until bubbly.

My apologies for the iphone pics.  Between jury duty, house guests, and my upcoming surgery, I think I am mighty distracted.  I also cooked for clients yesterday and plum forgot to take photos.  My.  Bad.  I love you all!
Workouts have been good.  Jogging, yoga and a new DVD I love, Ballet Body.  I still have no regrets quitting the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment