Oct 30, 2009

Lamb Stew And A Link To Mandy's Meals



Mmm.  Lucky husband.  It was a cold, blustery day and I was inspired to warm the house with the oven.  Lamb stew with green beans, fingerling potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, onions, little bit of wine...I let it simmer in the oven for 2 hours.  Delish.

 

 

Cinnamon apple/mango sauce.  Super chunky.

I am now personal cheffing for reals.  I'm going to start documenting my cook days for y'all on my other blogClick here and get hungry!

Workouts this week:

Monday, Tuesday: Can't remember.  I think weight lifting one day and...run the other?
Wednesday: YogaGlo with Jo
Thursday: 4 mile walk
Friday:  3 mile run

1 comment:

  1. neat blog! came across your post via How Sweet It Is. If only you were in Canada, I'd order a dozen of your delicious cookies. Yum!

    ReplyDelete