Jul 17, 2009

My Lunch/Husband's Dinner



My Thursday lunch: red pepper, cucumber, 1/2 peanut butter Larabar (husband started it and did not like so I finished it) and a bowl of love: Fage plain yogurt, vanilla stevia, sliced organic peaches, granola and peanut butter Puffins. Perfection.



Husband's dinner: baked halibut with vegetable ragout over corn pasta. Then he ate dried mango. And raw truffles. And the rest of the peanut butter Puffins. The last is inexcusable. I guess I'll put Honey Nut Cheerios in my yogurt today. Necessity is the mother of invention, yes?

My mind is still reeling about Ade being in the bottom two last night on SYTYCD. Wha? I was totally convinced he would be in the final, if not win the entire thing (although I've got money on Janette). More proof that America is stupid. No offense.

Thursday workout: Jillian Level 1 & 2

1 comment:

  1. i wish my hubby didn't love larabar. then there'd be more for me...

    ReplyDelete