Jul 23, 2009

Flight Meal And Lunch With Mama



Bought this vegan peanut butter cookie to take with me on the red eye. How much do I hate LAX? I don't understand how one of the biggest cities in America with many, many people with lots of money to spend coming through its airport can be so shitty. Seriously, it's more depressing than a hospital. At least a hospital is clean. LAX has not had a coat of paint in at least 20 years and the people working there are zombies (although this is true of anyone working in customer service in Los Angeles). Meow, right?

Sorry. Had to get that off my chest. At least I got my vegan cookie.

The flight was quick and painful. I literally sweat every time there is turbulence and am convinced I'm going to die and it's going to hurt. I was not always like this. Just the last few years. Hmmm, therapy?



Once I arrived in one piece, I passed out from 6am-12pm, went for a run and then stocked up at Trader Joe's. I had a bowl of yogurt love that just wasn't the same without my vanilla stevia. I used powdered stevia instead and a dash of vanilla extract. And fresh blueberries instead of frozen strawberries. Not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment