Jun 16, 2009

Culinary School: Desserts (What I Ate)


1 HEAVENLY pavlova with a spoonful of caramel ice cream, whipped cream and 3 berries. Shut. The. Front. Door. I felt like I was at Alice In Wonderland's tea party (minus the evil Queen of Hearts). Sugar is good.



1 spoonful chocolate pudding and 1 smear of tiramisu. I thought I didn't like puddingy things because I was raised with Jello pudding. Real pudding is freaking good! I'll make you some! The tiramisu was not a slam dunk for me because I'm not a coffee fan and the sponge cake was soaked in espresso. It was still delicious, but I was strong and didn't eat it all.



I tiny slice of chocolate gateau (very, very dense chocolate cake) and 1 tinyish slice of lemon tart. Lemon tart was my favorite dessert of the day (barely beating the pavlova concoction). I had one more tiny slice. The sweet crust made it, which was just a bit salty. Oh, my. Sugar is good. I forgot how good it was. I just hope I can respect it!

Tuesday workout: 3 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment