May 12, 2009

My First Roasted Chicken!


I replicated the "split stuffed" chicken we did in Culinary school last week. Except I used spinach instead of zucchini, cream cheese instead of ricotta and fine bread crumbs instead of coarse bread crumbs. I bought a beautiful little organic chicken and it turned out perfect. Buying good quality meat makes all the difference. I would rather eat less and have it taste good and be raised humanely than eat crappy, scary mass produced chicken every week. I know too much.

Served with roasted hericot verts and fingerling potatoes.



Holla if you'd like the recipe.

Monday workout: 3 mile run

1 comment:

  1. Well sweetie there is always a first time for everything lol, now this plate looks great and inviting , i must say it came out well ...mmmmm delicious!

    ReplyDelete