Jul 26, 2008

Sticky bun and lunch in Cambria

This was the best food had in Morrow Bay. Pecan sticky bun. Evan clearly remembers going there in his early twenties and enjoying a chocolate chip cinnamon roll. We searched high and low, and no one had any idea what he was talking about. Onwards!


Cambria is a cute little town where I thought I wanted to go shopping. Turns out, was not in the mood. It was kinda cold and windy and I packed like we were going to Mexico, so we just ate lunch and left. This is my chili, cuz I was chilly.


Another chicken Caesar. I guess it's a phase.


Yummy burger, fries and onion rings. Vacation food.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - speaking of food - try my mac 'n' cheese!

    http://deargregory.blogspot.com/2005/08/best-damn-mac-and-cheese-in-entire.html

    I'm wandering around checking out the blogs of other other copywriters like myself. I wanted to find out what copywriters write when they're not writing copy.

    For the sake of introduction, here's my professional life in a nutshell: 20 years in copywriting; currently Senior Copywriter for MRM Worldwide (McCann-Erickson), Seattle. Private life: I write. I hike. I blog: www.deargregory.com.

    ReplyDelete